Looking for a delicious breakfast recipe? Try the Blackstone Crunchwrap! This customizable dish features a crispy flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, and sautéed vegetables. Read on for an easy and tasty Blackstone Crunchwrap recipe that's sure to become a family favorite!
A Blackstone Crunchwrap is a breakfast dish that typically consists of a large flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, sautéed vegetables, and optionally served with hot sauce or salsa on the side. The tortilla is then folded and pressed on a griddle until it's crispy and golden brown.
The name "Blackstone" comes from the popular Blackstone griddle, a type of flat-top outdoor grill that's often used to cook this dish. The griddle provides an even cooking surface, which helps to crisp up the tortilla and cook the filling evenly.
The Blackstone Crunchwrap is a versatile dish that can be customized to suit your taste preferences. You can use different types of cheese, add in your favorite vegetables, or swap out the bacon for another type of protein like sausage or ham.
It's a great dish to serve for breakfast or brunch, and it's easy to make in large batches to feed a crowd.
The Blackstone Crunchwrap is a delicious and satisfying breakfast dish that's easy to make and customizable to suit your taste preferences.
Make a delicious breakfast with our Blackstone Crunchwrap recipe. Filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and sautéed vegetables, it's easy and customizable!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: hot sauce or salsa for serving
- Heat up your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the diced onion, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- In another skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the scrambled eggs and cook until they are just set, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Lay out one flour tortilla on a clean surface. Place a slice of cheddar cheese in the center of the tortilla.
- Top the cheese with a slice of cooked bacon, then add a spoonful of the scrambled eggs on top of the bacon.
- Add a spoonful of the sautéed veggies on top of the eggs.
- Fold the edges of the tortilla up and over the filling, creating a square. Press down lightly on the edges to seal.
- Place the crunchwrap on the Blackstone griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
- Serve the crunchwraps hot, with hot sauce or salsa on the side if desired. Enjoy!
Rated: 5.0 of 5.0 from 22 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Blackstone Crunchwrap, Blackstone Crunchwrap Recipe, Recipe
The Blackstone Crunchwrap is typically served hot and crispy right off the griddle. You can cut it into quarters or halves, depending on how big you want the portions to be, and serve it on a plate.
Some people like to garnish their Crunchwrap with additional toppings, such as a dollop of sour cream, a sprinkle of chopped cilantro, or a drizzle of hot sauce or salsa. You can also serve it with a side of fresh fruit, hash browns, or other breakfast items.
The Blackstone Crunchwrap is a great dish to serve for breakfast or brunch, but it can also be enjoyed any time of day as a satisfying and filling meal.
- Tortillas: You can use any type of tortilla for this recipe, such as wheat, corn, or gluten-free tortillas. You could also use large flour tortillas or smaller tortillas to make mini Crunchwraps.
- Eggs: If you don't eat eggs, you could substitute them with tofu or a plant-based egg substitute like Just Egg.
- Bacon: You could substitute the bacon with cooked sausage, ham, or vegetarian bacon.
- Cheese: Cheddar cheese is commonly used in this recipe, but you could use any type of cheese you like. Monterey Jack, Swiss, or pepper jack cheese would all work well.
- Vegetables: You can use any vegetables you like in this recipe. Try using mushrooms, spinach, or zucchini instead of the bell peppers and onions.
- Butter: You could use oil or margarine instead of butter, or leave it out altogether for a lower-fat option.
- Hot sauce or salsa: You can use any type of hot sauce or salsa you like, or leave it out if you don't like spicy food.
- To make the tortilla easier to fold, you can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds or on the griddle for a minute before adding the filling.
- You can cook the bacon, eggs, and sautéed vegetables ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you're ready to assemble the Crunchwraps. This can save time in the morning if you're in a hurry.
- To ensure that the Crunchwrap stays crispy, make sure the griddle is hot enough before you start cooking. You can test the temperature by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface – if they sizzle and evaporate immediately, the griddle is ready.
- When folding the tortilla around the filling, make sure to tuck in the edges tightly to create a seal. This will prevent the filling from falling out and help the Crunchwrap hold its shape.
- If you don't have a Blackstone griddle, you can still make this recipe on a regular stovetop or a non-stick pan. Just make sure to cook the Crunchwraps over medium-high heat and use a spatula to press down gently while cooking to help the tortilla stay crispy.
In conclusion, the Blackstone Crunchwrap is a tasty and versatile breakfast dish that's easy to make and customize to your liking.
Whether you're a bacon lover or a vegetarian, you can easily adapt this recipe to suit your taste preferences. With its crispy tortilla, fluffy eggs, savory bacon, and melted cheese, the Blackstone Crunchwrap is sure to satisfy your breakfast cravings.
So why not try making it for yourself? Follow the recipe and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast that's perfect for any occasion!