For years, Jesse Kelly Burgers has been serving up deliciously to fans all across the country. Now, we're revealing this prized recipe! Whether you're a burger connoisseur or just looking for a new way to spice up your cooking repertoire, this Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe is sure to impress.
Jesse Kelly burger is one of the most popular and sought-after cheeseburgers in the country. It's made with a juicy, flavorful beef patty topped with crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese, and nice dressing.
The combination of flavors is mouthwatering and irresistible. But what sets Jesse Kelly burger apart from all the others is its secret ingredient – sauce that adds a subtle flavor and just the right amount of spice. It's no wonder why this burger has become so popular!
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 1½ tbsp. mustard
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ¾ tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 pcs. hamburger buns
- 1 cup American cheese
- Salt to taste
- ⅓ cup chipotle tobasco sauce or ketchup
- In a mixing dish, add the beef.
- Add some garlic powder to the top.
- Combine the ground beef, cheese, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Make about thin patties out of the ingredients.
- Cook for a couple minutes on each side on a flattop. To ensure that both sides of the patties are cooked equally, remember to turn them as soon as they begin to sizzle.
- [Optional] In a bowl, combine the mustard and ketchup.
- Serve with hamburger buns and the optional condiment mixture.
This is a video about Jesse Kelly burger recipe.
Rated: 4.9 of 5.0 from 154 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Jesse Kelly Burger, Recipe, Jesse Kelly Cheeseburger, Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe
- Use high-quality ground beef: Look for ground beef that is at least 80% lean, as it will be juicy and flavorful without being too greasy.
- Season the beef before cooking: Mix in some salt and pepper, or your favorite seasoning blend, into the ground beef before cooking to give the burger more flavor.
- Shape the patties evenly: Use a kitchen scale to portion out the ground beef evenly, and then shape the patties by gently pressing them with your hands. Avoid over-handling the meat, as this can make the burgers tough.
- Preheat the grill or stovetop pan: Make sure the grill or pan is hot before cooking the burgers to get a nice sear on the outside.
- Don't press down on the burgers: Let the burgers cook undisturbed for a few minutes before flipping them, and resist the urge to press down on them with a spatula. This can cause the juices to escape and make the burgers dry.
- Add the cheese at the right time: You can wait until the burgers are almost fully cooked before adding the cheese, so it has time to melt but doesn't burn or follow strictly the recipe above.
- Toasting the buns: Toast the buns on the grill or in a toaster until they are slightly crispy and golden brown. This adds a nice crunch to the burger.
- Assemble the burgers correctly: Place the patty on the bottom bun, followed by the cheese, any additional toppings, and the top bun. This will help prevent the toppings from falling out and make the burger easier to eat.
- Ground beef: If you don't eat beef or prefer a different protein, you can use ground chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, or a plant-based protein such as beans or lentils.
- Cheese: Any type of cheese can be used on a Jesse Kelly burger, so you can choose your favorite variety or use a combination of different types. Some options include cheddar as used in this recipe, mozzarella, Swiss, pepper jack, and blue cheese. If you're looking for a non-dairy option, you can use a vegan cheese substitute.
- Buns: You can also use any type of bread or roll for a Jesse Kelly burger, such as a hamburger bun, kaiser roll, artisan bread, or even lettuce leaves if you prefer a low-carb option.
- Toppings: Furthermore, you can customize your burger with any toppings you like, such as lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, and avocado. You can also add other vegetables, such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or jalapenos, or add some spice with hot sauce or pepperoncini peppers.
- Accompaniment: And again, you may serve fries with your burger, or you can substitute them with a different side dish, such as a salad, coleslaw, roasted vegetables, or sweet potato wedges.
- If you have leftovers, let the burger cool down to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator.
- Kindly place the burger in an airtight container or wrap it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Store the Jesse Kelly burger in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat the burger, you can microwave it for a quick and easy option, or heat it in a pan on the stovetop until it is warmed through. You can as well wrap it in foil and heat it in the oven at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes, or until it is heated to your desired temperature.
- In case you wish to freeze the burger, just wrap it tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place it in a resealable bag. Freeze it for up to 3 months. To thaw the cheeseburger, place it in the refrigerator overnight or microwave it for a few minutes until it is fully thawed. Then, reheat it as described above.
Cheeseburgers are a beloved American classic and are enjoyed by people all over the world. They are easy to make and can be customized with your favorite toppings and condiments.
Thanks for following me till the very end, please do leave a comment below and let me know if you did this or not and your opinions to improve it.