This recipe is a combination of sweet, crunchy apples and delicious dough. With just a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can make one of the best apple fritters ever.
The 1927 Apple Fritter Recipe is a classic sweet treat perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, these delectable apple fritters are made from a combination of apples, sugar, flour, and spices.
The recipe has been passed down through generations and has stood the test of time. It is one of the most popular recipes for making delicious apple fritters, and now you can learn how to make them in your own kitchen!
- 2 honey crisps apples
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk or half and half
- Combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk (or use half and half).
- Combine the egg and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Sift together the baking flour, baking powder, milk, and powdered sugar.
- Wash your apples and the peel them. After that, chop them into small pieces.
- Incorporate the chopped apples into the batter.
- Heat your cooking oil and fry the fritters.
- Place your fritters on a tray to cool slightly before drizzling with glaze.
This is a video about 1927 Apple Fritter.
Video Credits: Collar Valley Cooks
Rated: 4.9 of 5.0 from 43 reviews.
Recipe Tags: 1927 Apple Fritter, 1927 Apple Fritter Recipe, Recipe
Credits to: Tammy, Chris, Collard Valleys